7/9/07

I've been ...

Tagged again - this time by Michann00.
A bunch of random 4 things about me.
4 Jobs I've Had:
1. House Keeper at Super 8 Motel
2. Wendy’s
3. Wal-Mart Bakery Donut Maker
4. Cash Office and Area Supervisor at Ross Dress for Less

Movies I Can Always Watch:
1. Happy Ever After
2. Real Genius
3. How to loose a Guy in 10 days
4. Peter Pan

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Belgium
2. England
3. Germany
4. Oklahoma

TV Shows I Enjoy:
1. Scrubs
2. Star Gate:SG1 and Atlantis
3. The Closer
4. Fire Fly

4 Foods I Love:
1. Cake
2. Fresh baked bread
3. Pizza (even though it’s not the best thing for me)
4. Any dinner I don’t have to fix myself

4 Websites I Frequently visit:
1. SCRAPJAZZ.com
2. JennySmith.net
3. LDS.org
4. HGTV.com

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Relaxing at a SPA
2. Visiting with my family
3. sleeping
4. A crop retreat

NancyRoo, Scrapmomof4+1, and Shihtzu452 - you have just been tagged.

No comments: