6/14/08

HI!

We finally have some sunshine!
After Thomas wakes from his nap, we are heading to the city pool!
I was lucky to not have to work today (first Sat off in a long time).
Tomorrow we are heading to Idaho to visit "Grandpa Tom, and Grandma Lori", and Thomas seems pretty excited about that.

I have added a blog list (on the side - way down at the bottom LOL ) - with all the relatives blogs I have,and several friends. If you are not on my list, and want to be, leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.

I thought it would make them links, but so far, it doesn't do that, so I am still researching how to do that. - oh, never mind, it works fine now!!!

2 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Didn't know you guys had a blog-- I'll show it to Andy tonight!

Camilla Millar said...

PS. Thomas is such a cutie--I can see why he is the center of attention in your life!