6/5/10

I am bored....

I have been up with Grayson since 3am, and I am soooo bored.


I didn't want to start any projects -like laundry or dishes- they just make too much noise in our house.

Tyson needs to sleep in because after work last night, he walked for about 2 more hours for Relay for Life.  So he got home around 2:30 this morning.

The sun is finally peeking out of the clouds, so maybe we will head outside, and get started playing in the dirt really early today. 
 
The sprinkler guys are finally here.  We have waited 10 days since they were last here.  They are at the Gonzalez's now, and I think we are next.  Today was supposed to be our last work day.  USDA/Rural Development wants us to be done so they can close the loan (no more spending LOL).   But there is no way now that we can be done.  We got our AC put in a few days ago, but so far we are the only ones (ahhhhhhh).  Once the sprinklers get done, we have Hydroseed coming, but they are booked, since we couldn't give them a day to come since the sprinkler guys wouldn't come do their job.  it's so frustrating.  I cannot wait for grass!!!!!  I am so tired of having to change Thomas's clothes 2 or 3 times a day.  He loves to dig in the dirt.  Which is fine.  But he is sooo covered, we call him Pig-pen because he has a cloud of dirt all around him, and I don't want all that dirt all over our new house :(  I am trying to keep up with the mess, but it's practically impossible.
Here is my stud:
 
 
Once I get the kids busy in the dirt, I have to go to the garage and sort thru stuff, because the neighborhood decided to have a community yard sale next saturday.  Since we are out in the country, it's the best way to get more people out here all at once.  Gotta mentally prepare myself to let go of my junk.  It doesn't fit in the house, so I don't need it.  But I inherited the "what if I could use it someday" disease.  I got it from both sides - from Grandma, and from my Dad.  He likes to tease me about all the stuff I have in my garage, because I always tease him about his garage, and his campers, and his 4 storage sheds. 
 
Thomas is done with school for a while.  He gets to do a few days a month for the summertime as part of an "extended school year" to help him in his program.  They felt that if he missed the entire summer, that he would slip or revert in his progress.   I guess I should come up with a few things to help him feel that we have a little structure during our day.  I am not good at structure.  But I do like being creative, so I should be able to come up with fun things to be "educational" at the same time.  That should keep me from being bored for a while!
well, I am off to stop being bored!  Thanks blog for getting my mind going :)

No comments: