12/3/11

snail mail...

Last year I decided I didn't want to send christmas cards, just to save myself the hassle and pressure.
This year, I WANT to send christmas cards, and I feel the pressure to do it, but being a card maker, I feel anxiety that I have to make cards that have to be amazing and perfect. Today was supposed to be my card making day, and I got a start on them, but just wasn't happy with anything I came up with.
So hopefully before this christmas season is over, I will have found just the right combo, and get my cards sent out.

2 comments:

The Suzzzz said...

Remember, my talented paper artist friend, this is a hobby...ere go it is supposed to be fun! Don't let the pressure get to you, just enjoy it. Have the boys make some, even if it is just a piece of printer paper folded twice to make a card and all they do is scribble on it with crayons. It will be special to the received because it is part of your family project.

Tam said...

I know what you mean Mindy. I spend of ton of time just thinking about what I will do. I used to make my cards different - i decided to just make them all the same and save some brain power. But it still takes me ages to come up with the one design.