12/27/07

I sure miss Calvin and Hobbs

These are going around on the e-mail, but I like 'em so much I am putting them here.


"that's enough TV, go play outside."
"I don't want to go outside!"
"Hmph"


"Where are my glasses? I thought they were right here."
"Hmm, I put them down... I went to get my book... I told Calvin to shovel the walk..."
"Where could they be?"


"Calvin, I'm late for work"


"Eggplant casserole tonight?"
"Yes, Why?"








"On the other hand, the neighbors keep planting nice big trees next to us."


"Why does he have a hot water bottle on his head?"
"He's committing suicide."


"I don't think the schools assign enough homework."


"You have to admit it's slowed down the traffic on our road."


"Mom and Dad don't value hard work and origianlity as much as they say they do."


"Snow Sharks?"
"That guys a goner."





"First she says Go out. Now she says come in."

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I adore Calvin and Hobbes! I get them in my email every day too! The snowman strips were always my faves!