4/24/08

I have decided to ...


Join the Dark Side - they have cookies

Not because blondes don't have more fun, or cuz I was sick of blonde jokes or anything like that.

I have been "lightening" my hair since I was about 11 years old - my natural color was what I call "mousey blonde" - and I loved the bright blonde look much better.

but after my last highlighting job - I ended up with an unnatural yellow color - and as my roots started to regrow - they looked very black. So I decided that I would cover up my mistake with a darker color - and let it grow out for a while.

I kind of like the darker look - it adds more color to my face instead of washing me out - and my eyebrows don't look so out of place - and I feel like I look a bit more my age too - I know I am nearly to 30 - and I just felt like people still see me as younger than I am - and perhaps it was because of my hair (and maybe my round face, but that is a different issue).

I know you all want pictures, but you will have to wait.
I will have Tyson take a few before I head out to work tomorrow - after I actually put some makeup on and get out of my lounge clothes.




OK edited to add my pics
I had to take them myself, cuz Tyson had to leave early for work, because of road construction - so here ya go



2 comments:

Leslie said...

can't see the pics at the bottom of this post my dear.
I miss my snow...I know you are probably sick of it though.

Nichole said...

Way to go braveheart! I'm proud of everybody who doesn't succomb to the Anderson Blonde ;P