4/15/08

I'm getting pretty bad at this

I am such a slacker, and haven't updated in a while AGAIN. My life is terribly boring lately, but in a good way. Tyson is still loving his job, and I still love mine.
We have put off potty training Thomas for a while, and put him back in diapers, and he seems to have relaxed about the whole thing, so we'll see how long until he wants to go back.
For my birthday (in May) Tyson let me get a big present for myself - so I got a Cricut - for all you non-scrapbookers, that's a personal cutting machine! I got two cartidges for it Base Camp and Zooballoo. I didn't get George, cuz I don't like that font, and have just now discovered that I can't use the trial of Design Studio with out it - so I am going to have to save even more pennies to get the full version of Design Studio sometime in the future.
I have been in a great scrapbooking mood lately and this is just going to be like logs on the fire, to keep me creating - so I will probably be saring more of my Layouts on here, since I know not many of you venture to my gallery on ScrapJazz.

Tyson's big birthday gift to himself is more expansions to his Heroscape game. He is really into it, and loves getting anyone he can to play the game with him. It is pretty fun - I know my brothers like it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh, so you do remember that you have a blog...good to know :p

Leslie said...

have fun with your Cricut Mindy! I really need to play with mine more often. ~lesfitz