8/28/08

Ultrasound today!

It went very well! Up til now all I have had in proof that I was pregnant was the morning sickness, and I got to hear a faint heartbeat twice. So I was so glad to see him moving all around in there and that he was growing just right - he measured at 17 weeks 5 days. I LOVED seeing his little heartbeat, and 10 fingers and 10 toes and his cute little spine!
I thought this would be our one and only ultrasound, since our insurance only covers 1. BUT the Dr. says I have a low lying placenta, so in about 10 weeks I will have to get another one, to see if it has moved or not.
Tyson and I were excited to tell Thomas that he will be getting a brother.

3 comments:

The Swainston Family said...

Yeah! I don't have any advice on boys, because I don't have any. I can't wait to go get my ultrasound next month to see what I am having! Keep your fingers crossed for a boy!

Camilla Millar said...

Congratulations. What an exciting day!

The Suzzzz said...

Wooohooo! Little boy #2, now you are really going to have your hands full. We need another girls night, its been too long.