2/25/09

week 2

well, week 2 of me on my own for the evenings has started - I am surviving.
Grayson still hasn't gotten into a regular pattern yet, but it's coming. Today I had to sleep in until 11 because he was just not cooperating last night. So some nights are good, and I get just enough sleep, and others are not so good.
The sad thing is that since I slept in we didn't have time to do family home evening with Thomas before Tyson left for work. We will do it tomorrow - but Thomas KNOWS it's supposed to be on Wednesdays.

We have started the real House hunting process. Saw our first 2 homes on Sat. LOVED the first house we saw, but the location was just the worst possible spot. The second house was "scarey beyond all reason" LOL
There are not very many homes in our price range right now that aren't tiny (900 - 1100 sq. ft.) and we don't see the point of buying a home that is pretty much the same size as our tiny apartment that we are busting out of already.

so that is what is new with us so far

No comments: