5/3/09

Happy National Scrapbook day to me.....

It has been a long time since I have had the mojo to scrap, but NSBD and all the online crop challenges almost always have a way of getting my creativity flowing.

On friday night I really wanted to get my scrap supplies organized and maybe even scrap a little, but Grayson wouldn't go to sleep until after 11pm - and didn't sleep more than 2 hours straight that night, so I didn't get much sleep, but I refused to sleep in on Sat, cuz I wanted to do the challenges for NSBD which started at 8am mst.

Tyson, my wonderful husband, helped me out with the kids, and Grayson took a good nap during the day, so I got to scrap.... I then stayed up way too late scrapping (I was on a roll, it was nice to get my mojo back, I haven't scrapped since just after I was pregnant with Grayson).... so at 2am when I was all cleaned up from a glorious day of scrapping, Grayson woke up. I fed him and laid him back down, but he only stayed asleep for about an hour. Now it's 5 am and he is wide awake, and I have only had that one real hour of sleep.

I am a real grump when I don't get enuf sleep, and today is going to be a long day, we are going to go to church in Logan to see Shellys baby Alex get blessed, and then go to her house for lunch after. The earliest I can see getting to take a siesta is about 5pm tonight. And what do you want to bet, that Grayson won't cooperate?

It might be a while before I feel like scrapbooking again, cuz I feel like I am being punished for it right now. If this is how it's going to be, then I may have to put my stuff back up on the shelves for a while longer.

But I really did enjoy myself. I haven't had time yet, but I will be uploading what I got accomplished to my Scrapjazz gallery (link on the lefthand side of the blog), so you can come check it out -- probably tomorrow-- cuz if I have any free time today, I will probably only want to sleep.

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

I am sorry! I hear you, though...the moment I pull out my stuff to do anything creative, the beasties are right there wanting something, everything, or worse- wanting to do it too! So, what do you do-stay up late and pay the price. Bleh! I've shelved my creativity...maybe I'll pull it out again...someday! :)

Anna White said...

Came across your website. I am a fellow scrapper. Cute stuff! Hope you don't mind if I leave a little comment here too... I get lots of points for extra blog comments... I am trying to win this awesome scrapbook desk at The EZ desk Giveaway Their products are awesome!