5/27/09

LOT

It's almost the end of may - it's the last week *eek*
and I have only blogged 3 times this month - shame on me

so below this post is the video of our lot

here are some still shots of it...







there is still no word on when any other families might get accepted, but according to the last time AJ talked with the NNHC peoples - it could be a LOOOOOONG time - I guess the government is kinda getting more strict on the "rules" of who they allow into the program, so it may be more difficult for others to get approved. When we had last gone in to sign papers, we signed one that gave a "closing" date in Aug, and the guy said that we would be getting started before that for sure, but NOW, I am not believing that at all - being the pessimist I am about all this - I wouldn't be surprized if we had to go back in and resign the papers at a later date, because we didn't "close" (or in other words get started building) even in Aug.

No comments: