8/29/09

oh what do you do in the summertime?

when all the world is green? do you fish in a stream or lazily dream, on the banks as the clouds go by? is that what you do? so do I.
Oh, what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green? do you swim in a pool to keep yourself cool, or swing in a tree so high? is that what you do? so do I.
Oh, what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green? do you watch a parade? or drink lemonade? or count all the stars in the sky? is that what you do? so do I.

I finally got a slideshow done.

This is what Thomas did this summer -(and there are a few of Grayson)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I love how Thomas looks so much like you and Grayson looks so much daddy. The boys are just too adorable!

The Swainston Family said...

You have some really cute boys! looks like you had a fun summer too!