12/10/09

FINALLY... our house

I am so ashamed to say that I have been too lazy to go thru all the pictures I had of our home building project in order to get them on the blog. But I repented and made up this very simple slide show - the pictures are sorta small so I have also put a link under it, for the same pictures on photobucket and you can look thru them slowly if ya want - but they are all out of order (banging head on desk at this wonderful technology that I cannot get to do what I want - it's midnight and I am giving up)...





http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/MindySue_28/Building%20our%20house/

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray on having your house done! I'm so impressed that you all did the work. Fab that it is just in time for Christmas!!

Mindy :) said...

LOL-- nope not done - about half-way. Still a long ways to go, because we can't move in until all 6 homes are completely finished.

Erica Johnston said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have waited so long for this!!