7/22/08

DANG DEER

Well, last night we were driving home from Newton - Mom and Dad had babysat Thomas while Tyson and I went to see the new Batman movie - - - and we hit a deer. It ran right in front of us. Thankfully we are all perfectly fine. The deer died on impact. My poor car got quite torn up.




Estimated damage is nearly $2,000. Thank goodness for Insurance!

I wanted to express my gratitude to everyone who has helped us out so I could get the car to the shop and especially mom and dad for letting us use their spare car, so Tyson can get to work all this week.

I feel very blessed, that we were protected, and I am so very grateful. Waking up to my poor crippled car, sure made me appreciate how lucky I am each and everyday.

1 comment:

The Suzzzz said...

Suck-O! I'm glad you are all ok.