7/31/08

what's new

The car is finally repaired, and we are going to go pick it up tomorrow. I can't wait to see it "all better". I think it will give me more peace of mind.

I am into the Second Trimester of my pregnancy, but unfortunately I have been feeling sicker and sicker - which I guess could be concidered a good sign, that everything is fine. My next appointment is next Thursday.

Thomas has aced the whole potty training thing this time around! It only took about 2 weeks!! He was finally ready. He loves telling us that he needs to go potty when we are in public places, because he wants to check out their bathrooms. He often doesn't even need to go, such a silly boy.


AJ and Jessica are blessing baby Zoee this sunday! She is such a doll!

2 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Wow-- way to go with the potty training!! What an amazing milestone to reach.

Sorry that you haven't been feeling well.

The Neads said...

Hey, our 2 year old is just getting the hang of the potty training thing. She was the most stubborn of the children so far. Rebecca says that she was the fastest though. I guess she knows. Rebecca is due sometime the end of January, beginning of February. We are never quite sure, due dates mean nothing to us, because it never happens then. Anyway, congrats to you on #2.