7/2/08

I know

I know it has been a while since I updated again. just not much interesting going on around here.
Our daily routine includes getting up around 7:30, I make Thomas his morning NOG, and he watches Clifford, Super Why, and Dragon Tales (not my favorite show). Then we try to keep him entertained until his nap at 12:30. Tyson and I eat lunch together as our big meal of the day. Then he goes to work. I like to get a nap in while Thomas is still asleep.
Then the whole rest of the afternoon is spent outside. Thomas loves playing with the waterhose! He usually waters the tree out back. But today he decided to "wash" his little red car and water the driveway. He washed away ALL of our chalk drawings that had accumulated on the driveway, so now we have a clean slate!
Around 4 or 5 we have dinner, and then we go upstairs and visit with Grandma and Grandpa - he can always find fun stuff to do at their house! And he loves that they have an icemaker in their fridge - so all the free ice he can eat!

So that is what is happening for us all summer long.
July looks to be slow at my work, so not so many hours for me. This week at the D.C. is probably the very busiest for Tysons department - meat and produce - watermelons and steaks LOL - so he is just hoping to survive this week (plus his boss is taking tomorrow off, so he has to do it alone).

2 comments:

Nichole said...

we in bloggerville miss your updates!

Amy said...

Oh, Mindy. I relate. Ashlyn's recently become a HUGE DragonTales fan! I miss Elmo.