1/2/09

Day 2

of the challenge
http://mommysavers.com/boards/forget-joneses-bootcamp/107549-day-two-ftj-boot-camp.html
figure out your net worth - this one was easy for us - we keep close track of this all the time, because we have to know how much we have for our downpayment, closing costs, regular savings (to pay for baby Grayson), etc. The only number I didn't know was our 401(K) - I don't pay too much attention to that one, because it seems like a far off thing, so I don't worry much about it.

1 comment:

TimTim and JJ said...

Hey there! I hope you know that I work for Countrywide (soon to be Bank of America) and I can do loans anywhere in the country. Just a hint if you are getting ready to buy a house, I'm your gal. I've been doing this for almost 8 yrs now so rest assured you would be in good hands! LOL, call me.