3/27/09

excited

I know I shouldn't get too excited, but today we got a few hints that our loan application for the NNHC (neighborhood nonprofit housing corp.) is starting to be processed.

First we got notice from our credit monitoring company that our credit was being checked out!

Then Grandma got a letter from them, because she is our Landlord and they requested info about us, like if we pay on time and such.

So I told Grandma to hurry and get that filled out and sent back in, so that they can get us all finalized and approved. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So yeah I happened across your blog, I hope you don't mind me checking to see how you guys are doing. You boys are so cute, especially that new little one.

Camilla Millar said...

Hopefully that works out for you.