1/17/11

Mater Cakes


For Grayson's 2nd birthday party we will be doing a Cars/Lightning McQueen theme.
so in my searching for the fun stuff online, I came across THESE:



I found several links to it, and of course everyone commented on how cool they were,  but I never saw anyone who actually made them, and shared their own. 
So I decided that if this was something we were going to have for his party, we had better attempt to make them some time before the big day.  So that was our activity for the evening.  As always happens, I misread the instructions, so they didn't turn out exactly the way they were supposed to. LOL

It was SOOOOOO much fun.  The boys really had a great time.





AND THEN THEY GOT TO EAT THEM!!!!

and as always I am having troubles with uploading anymore photos, and the cute video --- so check back tomorrow.....

No comments: