5/27/08

Allergies

Oh, how I HATE them. :( It had been rainy for several days, so one the one sunny day we had, Thomas was playing in the yard, and I decided to pull weeds. I don't know if the weed pulling was the actual culprit - but I am sure having my face right in them was no help. I haven't really had any relief from these dang allergies since. I cannot breathe thru my nose at all - and that makes my mouth all dry.
Both Tyson and I are soring really bad -- but since Tyson can sleep thru an earthquake (literally) he is not as bothered by me --- but here I am at 2:30 in the morning Wide awake, with itchy eyes, sore throat, stuffy nose and I am just plain grumpy. :(

1 comment:

The Suzzzz said...

SUCKO! I sympathise, no allergies here but I've had an ugly cold since Thursday...lots of drugs, not a lot of sleep and I still feel like crap. Feel better soon!