5/6/08

National Scrapbooking Day

This past weekend was National Scrapbooking Day - I had to work most of Saturday (at Just Bee Scrap'n) - but when I got home I had the chance to get some scrapping done - Scrapjazz held challenges all day long - and boy they were challenging. There were 12 challenges (one every hour from 7am to 7pm) - and if you did all 12 you could be entered into a drawing to win a $100 gift certificate - sadly I missed it by 1 - I only had time to do 11 of the 12 challenges. But I did win another random drawing just for particiapting, I got a $20 gift certificate to Scrapbook.com. I was so excited!

Check out the link on the left side that will take you to my scrapbook gallery to see what I got done.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

i'm glad i blogged on nat'l scrapbooking day because this IS my scrapbook. i wish i was better. fun!