5/23/08

update

Thomas hasn't been feeling very well for the last couple days. I am still not really even sure what was wrong - I would ask him where it hurt, but he couldn't tell me - I asked if it was his tummy, "NO", his ears, "NO", his mouth or teeth, "No". He had a fever for 2 days, that we tried to keep at bay with Tylenol, but it didn't seem to work, so we got some childrens advil, and that finally did the trick.
He is feeling better today - at least he is not hot anymore. And he wants to get out - he asked if we could go to church, and then cried when I told him that it was only Friday. He asked later if we could go to Walmart (that is where we usually go to get groceries and stuff, he thinks it's like his personal playground), but Tyson has already left for work, so I don't have a car. It looks like it's going to rain, so we won't get to go for our regular walk either. Poor kid. Maybe I had better start thinking up something extra fun to do inside today.
The forecast still says it's going to rain until Tuesday next week - good thing we didn't have big memorial day plans or anything.

No comments: