4/17/09

Happy Anniversary!

He said / She said:

I asked Tyson to fill out this questionare to help us celebrate our 5th Anniversary.

He said:
1.Where did you meet? At work, she was my boss. Very sexy!

2. How long did you date before you got married? 5 years if you count the 4 years it took me to get her to go out with me

3. How long have you been married? 5 wonderful years

4. What is your favorite feature of Hers? Her gorgeous eyes

5. What is your favorite quality of hers? The fact that she even puts up with me

6. Does she have a nickname for you? Lancelot

7. What is her favorite color? Green

8. What is her favorite food? Chocolate

9. What is her favorite sport? Anything besides football (she doesn’t like competition lol)

10. When and where was your first kiss? My mom’s house, on my couch after we watched Ice Age

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? (isn’t this a silly question on someone’s anniversary, wink)

12. Do you have any children? 2 super fun boys

13. Does she have a hidden talent? Her ability to put up with me

14. How old is she? 17

15.Who said "I love you" first? Me, I loved her for years

16. What is her favorite type of music? Depends entirely on her mood, but mostly Country

17. Did you go to the same school? Yes just not at the same time, boy how I love my older woman

18. Who asked who out? Well I asked her out first, but when we actually went on a date she asked

19. Where was your first date? Her apartment (I got there on the first date^^)

20. Who hogs the bed? She does, don’t let her tell you different

21. Who wakes up earlier? She used to, but I do now

22. What do you admire the most about her? The fact that she even puts up with me

23. Do you think she will read this? Probably, since she made me do it lol

She said:
1.Where did you meet? Working at Wendys. He was one of my “minions” - one of my favorites, he always did what I asked him to do (I was the boss ;) )

2. How long did you date before you got married? Our first date was in 99, but I don’t count that as dating. When he joined the military and I went on my mission we wrote letters to each other, but I don’t count that as dating either. We talked on the phone after that, but I still don’t count that as dating. So I say our official “courtship” started in 2003 when he came home on leave to see if he had a chance with me.

3. How long have you been married? 5 wonderful years today!

4. What is your favorite feature of His? Do I have to pick just one? I love his eyes, his smile, and his shoulders are very hunky J

5. What is your favorite quality of his? Determination. When he makes up his mind to do something, he does it. (kinda like when he decided to get me to go out with him J )

6. Does he have a nickname for you? While we were dating he called me “crazy” and “sweetie” -but since we got married we just call each other babe, well, we did until that was what Thomas thought our names were LOL

7. What is his favorite color? Black

8. What is his favorite food? Anything - but especially anything mexican

9. What is his favorite sport? FOOTBALL - can’t get enuf. he plays in like 9 or 10 fantasy football leagues, and even tried out doing fantasy football for college football and he was crushed when the Arena Football league took this year off because of the recession.

10. When and where was your first kiss? At his house after watching Ice Age.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? “nothing”. we love doing “nothing” together, meaning everything we do no matter how big or how small. Being together is our favorite thing to do.

12. Do you have any children? We have 2 terrific boys, Thomas Tyson Jr. and Grayson Gordon. They are the light in our lives.

13. Does he have a hidden talent? We are sill unburying them LOL - I will say he has a talent at playing his favorite board game Heroscape, no one can beat him at that.

14. How old is he? He will be turning 27 this year.

15.Who said "I love you" first? I think he did, although, I cannot exactly remember when. But I could read it in his eyes for years before he said it out loud.

16. What is his favorite type of music? Rock

17. Did you go to the same school? Technically yes. We just didn’t go at the same time LOL - I had graduated by the time he was a sophomore.

18. Who asked who out? For our first actual date - I did the asking - I can still see the shock on his face J

19. Where was your first date? He came to my house and we played Monopoly and watched Dragon heart (still one of my most favorite movies)

20. Who hogs the bed? He does

21. Who wakes up earlier? Depends, I wake up to feed Grayson at all hours of the night, but he gets up with Thomas and I try to sleep in.

22. What do you admire the most about him? Everything. He is hard working, and loves relaxing too. He always makes me laugh, and knows just how to comfort me when I am sad. He is a fantastic father, and loves to use the kids as an excuse to be the kid he really is LOL. He is a wonderful husband - and I do believe he “completes” me, and keeps me balanced.

23. Do you think he will read this? Yeah he will read it, cuz we LOVE to reminisce about our 10 years together.

No comments: