8/7/10

so far

so far today I have:
pulled weeds
done some finishing touches on the mound in the front corner of the yard
made a bench for the boys to sit on to put on/take off their shoes in the garage
painted the sandbox red
and started more organizing in the garage

Tyson got the lawn mowed again!  I am starting to see more grass!! The city got the water pump fixed the other night, so now we can get the sprinkers going right again.

its been really windy the last few days. Last night it knocked over the tower part of the swingset, and I was really worried that it had gotten broken, but upon inspection, it looks alright.  So next weeks project will be to get it all reassembled and steaked down.  I know the boys will be super excited to slide and swing in our own backyard!!

2 comments:

ajandersonguy said...

Lies! you told me you hadn't done the bench thing. I guess you were just having wishful thinkin. :)

Mindy :) said...

yeah. it's "made" just not nailed together. I have to dig out the compressor and nail gun - it's burried in the messy garage.