11/20/10

Family Picture day


the cold wintery weather couldn't hold out one more weekend. Next time we are taking our family photo in the summer LOL.

Our appointment was scheduled for 2 pm - but we decided to move up the time to 11, in hopes that we could beat the icky stormy stuff. The storm actually woke me up at 5am with all the howling winds and beating rain. I just kept my hopes up that we wouldn't have to cancel. It got calm around 8:45 am (: , but around 10 another storm moved in ): At 11, the sky was threatening, but we stayed dry for a few minutes at least. The boys were cute dispite the cold, windy and drizzly weather. Grayson was not as happy as I hoped, and Thomas was his usual self (active) - but I think our photographer got some good shots. I can't wait to see them and share them!!!

we were supposed to go to mantua campgrounds, for the lovely scenery there, but since weather things were too "iffy" we just did it in a lovely backyard nextdoor to her house. I wanted the NATURE look for our background, so it worked perfectly!! :)

it wasn't my intention to have our family photo so late in the year. I just didn't start looking into pro-photographers until it was too late. It is tough picking just the right one - and by then they were getting all booked up. But I adore the gal we got! She was great with us, she worked around our schedule, and the lousey weather. And I will probably use her again (in about 2 years. by then we will have baby #3 to complete the photo). and I haven't even seen the photos yet. I can't wait!

No comments: