3/5/11

See how good Thomas draws

This first picture is of Daddy. He is wearing his glasses, and he is wearing his t-shirt that reads "Your Mom goes to College". -- Thomas was drawing this while I was sitting in at the computer, and he kept running back and forth from the toy room asking me "How do you spell YOUR?" then he came again asking "how do you spell college?" I knew then what he was doing, and had to giggle. And then when he was finished I had to take a picture :)


This is also a picture of daddy, this time he is wearing his glasses and a t-shirt with an american flag on it. Also pictured is Uncle Jared, wearing his glasses too. You can also see Thomas's school bus at the top, the church house at the borrom, and the dark stuff on the bottom right, I think was the computer. The circles are his bowl of breakfast cereal.

2 comments:

Tam said...

LOL cute!!

Loni said...

Hey Mindy, you are my Blog Candy Winner for the OWH Spring Bunny Hop

http://loniholt.blogspot.com/2011/03/owh-spring-bunny-hop.html