5/25/12

Summer Time! 2012

Again, it's been a long time since I got to bloggin.
 In fact, blogger has changed a bunch of stuff, so it may take me some time to figure out what I am doing again.

Thomas's last day of school was Tuesday. On wed, I took him to the school, and he took his kindergarten test and did fabulously, and that was it. On the drive home, I couldn't stop crying. Most moms cry on the first day of school, but not me, apparently. I blame it on the pregnancy hormones LOL. But he just loves school so much, and I LOVE to see him learn and grow. I hope that I can keep him learning thru the summer. I have a plan. I realized he will need the structure of a schedule thru the summer, so I have been feverishly working on preparing, but I guess that day as we drove home from the school, I was still feeling inadequate. if I can get around to it, I will share some of our summer fun ideas in another post... so since I am just getting back to this, I need to see if I can post some pictures. we have been working around the yard, and the kids have been adorable, so I have plenty to share.... keep coming back for updates :)

 oh, and just one more thing - I am finally at 30 weeks, well, almost 31 now that we are at the end of the week. I can finally start counting DOWN to the end. I feel like since we had been trying to get pregnant for over a year, that this pregnancy, this wonderful baby we have been waiting for, have been a LONG time coming. We are getting super excited to meet him. - We still haven't settled on a name, so if anyone wants to throw out ideas, we are still in the brainstorming stage.... ----- I have been doing really well. I had been able to exercise about 5 days a week, walking 2 miles. But with summer here, I have started to taper off, but i am pretty happy with how long I was able to keep that up. My next dr. apt. is a little over a week away.

No comments: