2/6/13

a few more winter pics

Since the groundhog did not see his shadow on Saturday, and we might get spring during the springtime (that never happens in Utah LOL), I thought I had better get a few more pictures of the snow.  It is quickly melting away already.  It was beautiful, but I will admit, I will be happy to see it go (well, unless it turns into never ending mud, then I will be singing a different tune.)





Grayson finally got to go outside and play in the snow.  We have been hiding out in the house, mostly cuz the boys had all been sick, and I didn't want to go thru that again.  Plus when they get cold, they don't quit, then they end up SUPER COLD, and that leads to screaming once they get in the house, cuz they don't have the patience to get warmed back up again.  My silly boys. (and yes - there was lots of screaming after these pics)....  But he had so much fun.  Thomas didn't want to play outside at all, eventhough this was a very warm sunny winter day.




No comments: