2/12/13

Micah_ 7 months old today


RAWR, I'm a Dinosaur!!!!!




This one looks like he is surfing.
I did a little photo shoot of him today - there is a long story about why he has no clothes on, but you don't want the messy diaper details LOL - I was trying to do some different settings on my point and shoot camera , but never did get the results I wanted...  but he is cute even if the pics aren't as sharp as I had hoped...



And here is a little evidence of his scooting skills.  He will be crawling soon, but for now, he just goes backwards.  Yesterday he ended up under the chair, and couldn't figure out why he couldn't go any further, and he also couldn't figure out why mommy was laughing so hard.  He is just too darn cute.


3 comments:

The Suzzzz said...

So cute! If you ever want to borrow my camera and lenses and backrops and tripod you just have to say the word.

Mindy :) said...

Oh, Suzanne, that would be some fun!!!!

The Suzzzz said...

Seriously, pick an evening or a Saturday and let's do it. My parents' atrium is great for natural light but warm enough you don't have to worry about freezing. I forgot how much fun it is to just get out the camera and experiment and work with the light.