12/29/08

My Doc Visit today.......

well, I had a busy day at the dr today, we did the non-stress test ~ baby Grayson is doing good, I am measuring at just the right week (35), I had some blood work done, got checked for group b strep, had my cervix checked (which hurt like heck, and still hurts - dang man) and I am dialated 1 cm.

Tyson got to come to the appointment today, which was nice. He's been so busy lately that this is only the second time he has been able to.

my blood pressure is still the same, so it's not creeping up anymore, but doc still says that after my check up next week, he is probably going to see if he can give me a "push" to make baby come a little sooner, so we won't have to deal with as many complications (like the mag sulfate that I am dreading).
so that is my update for today. he says by next week we should have a pretty good idea of a date for baby to arrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm glad the two of you are doing well.