4/17/10

Our Last Saturday

can it really be true?
Our work hours for saturday are 7am to about 5 or 6pm.  Tyson has always been the one to get up and go every saturday morning.  Today was my very first morning to go early.  Tyson said he had a lot of fun this morning hanging out with the boys.  I got a few odds and ends done (like scrubbing tubs, washing windows, finishing touch up paint, etc.), then I came home, and sent Tyson out to do the last of the "bigger" projects.  He has to plaster some holes in the garage, put ceder under the steps that go out to the garage, put in the dead bolts, and put the weather strip back around all the exterior doors.  Today is also the day that Norm wants us to clean up all the tools we have been using and get the "pod" reorganized and ready for the next group.

Today is also our 6th Anniversary.  Since it's still a work day, we won't get to do much to celebrate this year, except going out to dinner.
I just want to tell Tyson that he has been wonderful to me, and it amazes me how he puts up with some of my silliness so often.  He is definately my match.  I am looking forward to this new chapter of our lives in our new house.

1 comment:

Tam said...

woohoo!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!