4/23/10

picking the colors

the cutest helper EVER
so today I sat out at the house for a little while.  I spread all the color samples out on the blue carpet, and  tried to decide which "tan/brown" I liked for the living room, and which blue for the bedroom.  It was a lot harder than I ever imagined.  LOL.
but after much deliberation here are the ones I have settled on!!
midnight dream (dark blue) for the bedroom
Frappe' (grey) for the dining room
and Cafe' Au Lait (I don't even know how to pronounce that) (tan) for the living room
Keep your fingers crossed for me, that it all works out awesome in the end!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

YAYA! I like!

Unknown said...

I really like the dark blue. I think it will look awesome! I don't think that the gray and tan go together though. I'd stick with the "Cafe Au Lait" for it all, or pick one from the same family so that they're friends.

The Suzzzz said...

Cafe Au Lait is pronounced "ka-fay oh lay", it is french for coffee with milk or creay coffee. The colors look good!