4/30/10

Packing and Stacking

I definately want to take these fellas along :)



It is starting to get mighty crowded around here.



So tomorrow, Sat. May 1 !!!!  is National Scrapbook Day.  It is not my fault that my big scrappy day landed on the weekend we should be moving in.  As we got closer to being finished, Tyson said that we could move in slowly, and that I could scrapbook on sat.  Well, he changed his mind (I thought only women were allowed to do that).  He announced that Monday would be our big move in date.  So instead of taking my time getting the walls painted, then packing and moving things a little at a time - I am stressing out, I painted every free second I had, and packing is just crazy, and then we had to take our SUV to the shop, so I couldn't even move stuff after I packed it- the boxes literally have no where to go in this tiny apartment.  I tried as hard as I could to keep my "ME" day, but alas, in order to have anyone to help us, we had to do most of the moving on sat.  (most people don't have mondays off, like Tyson does).  So I am determined that I will get at least 5 hours (7am to noon) of my scrapping, and then I will relinquish myself to the "important" tasks that demand my time.
I don't have a lot of scrapping people in my life (just my online scrapjazz friends) - so no one understands this fight I have been putting up.  my brother tried to tell me that I could celebrate national scrapbook day next weekend instead -- to put it into terms others could understand I said "telling a scrapper they don't need to scrap on National Scrapbook Day cuz they can do scrapbooking any other time, is like telling a soccer player they don't need to go play in their game cuz they can kick a ball around anytime."
last year I actually won a BIG prize - it was so sweet to get rewarded for doing my hobby that I love (and spend so much $$ on LOL).
so anyway -- tomorrow, the big MOVE starts -- well, actually I moved clothes over today - just put them in big black trash bags after sorting and folding the clean laundry.  I ran some over while Thomas was at school.  Then ran over a second load after he came home.  He thought it was so cool that we had clothes in our closets :)
We also walked next door to visit his buddies Nicholas and Joshua.  They are the boys he's been playing with this whole time we have been building - they moved today.  So when I told him we were going to go see them at their house, he started to head to the car, and I told him we were just going to walk there.  He was a little surprized, I think, to finally understand that they are going to be NEXT DOOR!!!!!

1 comment:

ajandersonguy said...

Or better yet it's like telling the Anderson boys that one computer is plenty! Ha ha!
Jessica