7/13/11

Thomas the Train

I know that this is super old - but I had to get the pics on here! We went down to Heber City on the memorial day weekend and let the boys ride Thomas the Tank Engine. Besides Thomas whining and crying about everything (caused by a stupid ADHD medicine that we were trying), they had fun. Thomas talked about it for almost a month!

The drive down to Heber was very enjoyable. The scenery was beautiful!


This is called the Devils Slide - I didn't get a good shot of it, but it was really neat to see it so close up.


We passed by this truck, but I made Tyson slow down again, so I could get this picture.

As we came up behind this big truck, I commented to Tyson, that I just didn't understand what was on their flatbed. It was a tiny yellow thing. I said "it's so small, why didn't they just throw it in the truck bed?" and then as we drove by them, I started laughing. It was a toy dump truck strapped down, and in front of that was the toy digger.























No comments: