10/24/08

I have been tagged

Suzanne Tagged me, which I guess is a good thing, since I had nothing special to blog about anyway. So here goes:

8 favorite TV shows:
not sure I have 8 - definately not that are on TV right now
1. Star Gate Atlantis - just watched this tonight - season 5 is almost over, and then rumors are that the series will end - that will make me sad.
2. Designed To Sell
3. Pretty much anything on HGTV
that's all I got, sorry

8 things I did yesterday:
1. went to the Dr. - baby is looking just fine - next visit I have to do that Glucose test - drink that nasty orange stuff, and have blood drawn - not looking forward to that visit much.
2. Made Ghosty Cookies:


3. Listened to Christmas music - that's right - I am a nut.
4. played outside with Thomas
5. made beef stew in the crockpot (made so much, it should last us all weekend!)
6. played on the internet - gotta get my message board fix- Scrapjazz.com, Baby Center.com , and Mommysavers.com
7. washed a few dishes, but still have a bit of a pile to finish up tomorrow
8. went to bed early (yet was still really tired this morning)

8 things I look forward to:

1. Mom's big birthday bash tomorrow. The new tradition is for a "Halloween Carnival" type party. Mom just wants to have the family together, and especially to have fun things for the grandkids to do. I think it's a fabulous way to celebrate a birthday! We are going to go to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan first, and then we'll be going to Newton (Mom&Dad's house) to carve pumpkins, watch the kids play and do a pinyata (sp?) and have lots of wonderful food!
2. Thomas being fully potty trained. he is doing well at it by the way - no accidents in over a week. but that is a long story, so maybe I can tell it later.
3. Baby Grayson's arrival. down to 99 days today - according to my countdown calendar :)
4. but before that we have Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
5. when Tyson doesn't have to work 2 jobs.
6. buying a house someday
7. a less scarey economy
8. someday having a dishwasher - I hate washing by hand :(

8 favorite resteraunts:
I can't name 8 - I do like to eat out, so that I don't have to cook or clean up - but Honestly, we try NOT to eat out, it's not in the budget. So I try not to think about it too much.

8 things on my wishlist:
1. a healthy pregnancy and baby
2. for my family to be happy
3. a rocker for rocking my baby, and Thomas too
4. a new(er) smaller digital camera
5. a house :)
6. Tyson to get promoted
7. a second car?
8. to get Thomas into a preschool that he would LOVE and flourish in

4+4=8 Pick the 4th photo from the fourth folder in your My Pictures:
this is a picture of me and Thomas playing a game called "Lucky Ducks" on the computer - from Nov 2007



8 people to tag:
how about all you realtives that haven't updated your blogs in a while??? I bet there are at least 8 of you LOL

No comments: