10/3/10

I actually did some scrapbooking

Since we moved, I have only made 2 layouts.  One was for mom, and the other was for a challenge known as ScrapWhispers
http://scrapwhispers.blogspot.com/
They have challenges all thru the month, but the funnest part is the "whisper" part.  It starts with one person making a page, and then several groups pass that page on, one person at a time, each making their own page with the page before them as a guide.
Today is the big reveal day of all the teams layouts!  I can't wait to see what the original page was - I was last in my group (I am glad I was last, since I am such a slacker at DOING any scrapping, so I didn't have to worry about holding the whole team up *phew*).... and I am excited to see all the pages and I love seeing how each person interprets their inspiration page to create something of their own.

so go check it out later today, and see if you can spot my page!!!

I hope that soon, I can get the "new" desk (that I got off KSL for $30 and the guy delivered it all the way here to me!!!)  put into my room, so I can do lots more scrapping - I would love to do all the cool challenges they have on scrap whispers.  I have so much catching up to do, and love the good motivation.

***** edited to add: apparently something went wrong, and the big reveal day won't be happening today.... so I guess when it does happen, I will blog again.....

No comments: