10/12/10

Yesterday

Yesterday morning Thomas and Grayson and I made our first Halloween decoration -  Mr. Spider.  We took 2 large black garbage bags, and stuffed them full of crumpled up newspaper.  The boys had so much fun.  They got to make a mess and create all at the same time.  Then we cut out scarey eyes and pointy teeth and stuck 'em on.   As soon as I get some good rope, we will make a cool giant web for him, and figure out how to hang him up.

Yesterday afternoon we took a trip over the mountain to Logan to do a little shopping.  Shelly and I were going to meet up, maybe go to the park or something, but the weather didn't cooperate, so we went to Newton and hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I love seeing the kiddos faces light up when they get to see their Grandparents. 

Yesterday's weather was cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms likely. West southwest winds. 
Yesterday night when we got home from our little trip, Mr. Spider had disappeared.   Those darn winds are so strong out here in Corinne.  They always turn my outdoor umbrella inside out.  Thiose winds blew poor Mr. Spider away.  It was dark when we got home, so I couldn't see where he had gone. 



Luckily, he was caught just over at the next house on their garage wall.  Still intact!

This morning, since I escaped outside to go find Mr. Spider, the boys wanted to go out and play too. They found the MUD in the gutters. I wish I could post the pictures :( - it's no fun without the pictures.  I am going to wait to tell you more, i guess ):


I have tried and tried and tried and tried to add my photos -- but blogger is either having problems, or maybe it's just my computer.  SORRY

No comments: