12/21/10

Christmas eve-eve-eve-eve

LOL
I feel like I am ready for christmas to be here, NOW. I am afraid that in a few days, I may not feel like that anymore. I just have to keep my daily projects simple, so as not to add any stress.
Thomas has his last day of school today, then we have the holiday break... and that means I have to keep him entertained (for 12 days) so he doesn't get bored and go stir crazy. So keep your fingers crossed for me.
The decorations are up.
The gifts are all wrapped. (except for the books that we ordered from scholastic, they might arrive tomorrow, but if they don't we will just have to do without (and yes, that does sorta ruin my "something to read" part, but I am not going to go out and buy something else).
The christmas dinner menu is planned and the grocery shopping is all done.
We delivered the neighborhood gifts yesterday.
We drove around and looked at christmas lights last night.
and we had our little get togethers.
so now we are just kinda in a waiting phase.
4 days to go.
I hope the kids are as excited as I am.

No comments: