12/1/10

December is here

and so is the snow.
The forecast for the entire week is snow, snow, and more snow. I am not really sure how much snow each day, but the little drift today was still enough that we had to shovel the sidewalk and driveway, and clean off the cars to go anywhere.
We bundled the boys up to go out with us. That took about 45 minutes. They lasted outside probably 20 minutes before they were cold. And the screaming about the cold fingers and toes lasted about another 20 minutes after that.
The fireplace is nice to turn on and sit in front of to get toasty warm again after playing in the cold.
I think we will take a little trip to the store for some more waterproof gloves, and some boots to fit on Grayson's beefy feet. The boots that Thomas wore when he was Grayson's age, won't even fit over his plump ankles.

1 comment:

Mindy :) said...

I have to add that after looking for boots for Grayson how absolutely ridiculous it is, that you cannot find boots for boys. There are a million different styles and sizes of boots for little girls, but there is NOTHING for boys. Makes me so mad. I almost bought some pink boots, but decided I should just keep looking instead.