12/20/10

Our little holiday get together

Dispite the yucky rainy weather some of my family came over to our house to make candy houses with us. It was so fun.

I made a cheeseball (it was the best one I have ever made - and we ate every last nibble of it!). I also made a veggie appetizer tree. It turned out pretty tastey too. And mom and dad brought fresh baked turkey and rolls for scrumptious sandwiches!!!!



We needed all that to counterbalance all the CANDY!


Grayson loved sticking things on. and later he kept sticking his fingers in the frosting and licking them clean



Thomas was much more meticulous than I expected.



Zoee only lasted about 2 minutes. I don't think she liked getting her hands dirty. Then she was back down and off to playing in the toy room again. Then AJ got to finish her house up.





We all had a big laugh when Nate kept forgetting how to NOT automatically unwrap then eat the mini Reeses.








The cousins got along so well, and had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa.




No comments: