12/27/10

I will be back

I will be back to blog later on. I have LOTS of fun pictures from christmas day. The boys truely acted like "kids on christmas morning". So excited, so happy. It was wonderful.
(I just wish I could have rested a bit - next year, we are scheduling in NAP TIME!)

I have a little bit of computer file rearranging to do. I got all our photos backed up onto our external hard drive, and need to also add them to the lap top. Then we will be deleting them off our desktop, in order to free up some disc space, because our 5 year old, 250 GB, computer is FULL. And my photo taking really takes up ALOT of space. Maybe next year we will get ourselves a new computer, cuz this one has several disadvantages.

so as soon as I can get my photos moved, then I can put the christmas photos from the cameras on here and upload all the good ones here :) - maybe I should do a slideshow!! haven't done one of those in a while.

No comments: