12/23/10

Crispy Treats


I saw these online and thought it would be fun to make them with the boys.

Well, ours didn't quite turn out, it wasn't quite as easy as it seemed, so I said "heck with that", and put them in a pan. But they were still tastey.


Thomas loved them.



But Grayson doesn't like his hands to be dirty, so he had some concerns. LOL. He kept picking the stuff up, and then getting mad. And both Thomas and I were laughing, so that made him even madder. But he was very upset with me, when I ran and got the camera, instead of cleaning off his hands (after he had stuck them in there for the third time).




So much for doing an activity to keep the kids happy. LOL
Tomorrow, the boys will get to help make pies. They really like helping mommy in the kitchen. :)

1 comment:

The Suzzzz said...

That is priceless. It is like kids crying when people sing happy birthday to them or when they visit Santa for the first time. Even crying can be a "moment"!